Frequently Asked QuestionsAnswers to some of our most common questions
Independent Living Systems offers wants all our customers to be delighted with their new purchase, which is why we offer the following in addition to all warranties provided under Australian law and by the manufacturer.
Change of Mind
Should you change your mind we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all products subject to the terms and conditions below:
- We will always do our best to help, so no matter what the scenario just contact us and we will do our best to work a solution out.
- A proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) should accompany all returns
- The product must be returned in the original packaging.
- All contents of the original purchase must be included.
- The product and packaging must be returned in “AS NEW” condition. This includes the condition of the product, accessories AND packaging itself.
- A 5% restocking fee will apply to all returns
- Any damage to the product, accessories or packaging, or any missing items, will reduce or prevent your refund.
- You must pay all return shipping and the shipping costs to you will be subtracted from your refund, including if shipping was free, in which case we will reduce your refund by the actual cost of shipping the product to you.
- We reserve the right to give you more than 14 days to return a product, but this does not waive any of the above terms and conditions, other than the 14 Day limit, and you must obtain additional time in writing from us.
- We ask that you explain the reason for returning the product, so that we may understand the source of your dissatisfaction and improve our service.
For any faulty items, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange the return and either repair or replacement of your item. Bellman products come with a 2 year warranty. Service to your product is still available outside this period.
Batteries are covered by a 3 months warranty
Returns must be posted to PO Box 29 Applecross WA 6953
This warranty is in addition to those provided under any legislation.
About our products
Does the Bellman Visit system need to cabled?
No, other than power for devices that require it. The Bellman Visit system is a wireless alerting system