The EIB100MRF module facilitates wireless interconnection with up to 12 RadioLINK™ devices. It also facilitates a hybrid communication of hardwired and wireless connections.
The EiB100MRF is designed to inherently connect to any “non house-coded” Brooks alarm that is within range to provide interconnection peace of mind. Brooks highly recommends that all alarm systems are house-coded to prevent alarm events from adjacent compatible alarm systems.
The Brooks Wireless Interconnection Module has the following features:
- RF upgrade for mains powered “160e” series alarms
- Simple plug in modular design (can be executed in the field)
- Tricolour LED to indicate RF status
- Interconnect up to 12 hardwire and/or wireless communication alarms/devices
- Retains historical data
- Mesh based communication protocol for communications resilience
- Unique House-Coding feature confines communication to selected RadioLINK™ devices
- Remote alarm learn entry
- RF monitoring
- Alarm status and parameter information download via RadioLINK™ tool
- Powered through the alarm head
- Certified to AS/NZS4268:2012
- 5 Year Guarantee